|₹ 10000 / night||₹ 8500 / night|
Peach | Plum
|₹ 8000 / night||₹ 6500 / night|
Ivy | Apple
|₹ 6500 / night||₹ 5500 / night|
Jasmine | Cherry Blossom
|₹ 5000 / night||₹ 4500 / night|
Room Tariff includes:
Breakfast for 2 | Welcome drink on arrival | Cookies tray in the evening
- Above Tariffs are valid till 31st March 2019.
- All Tariffs are in Indian Rupees.
- 18% GST is applicable on above Tariffs.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Check-in: 2 PM | Check-out: 11 AM.
- Tariffs are appointed for upto double occupancy. We do not offer discounts for single occupancy.
- We take bookings for minimum 2 nights stay.
- Extra person charges apply as follows (includes sleeping arrangement on a roll away cot & complimentary breakfast): 5 – 18 years: INR 1500 per night | Above 18 years: INR 2500 per night.
- We are not infant/toddler friendly. We do not have any play area or ideas to engage young ones. Also we do not have any staff to attend to them. Please let us know in advance if you have any specific requirements.
Want to book a stay with us? Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Click on Enquire now button at the bottom of the page & fill up the form to check availability.
Step 2: We will revert with an availability status within 12hours of receiving your query.
Step 3: Once you’ve made up your mind, email us to block the room for you.
Step 4: We will do the needful and share the payment gateway link with you. You will be required to make 100% payment within a day to complete the booking. Obviously you will need to make this payment immediately if you are reaching out to us on short notice.
Step 5: You will receive an email confirming your stay with us once we have received full advance payment.
What if you need to cancel?
We take bookings only against 100% advance payment. However, we understand that sometimes you may have to cancel/revise your travel plans. Here’s how we can help you during such situations:
- If you are not able to reach us because of factors outside your control – weather not permitting, natural calamity, some other form of national emergency like situation etc – we will refund the entire amount even if you intimate us at last minute.
- If you wish to cancel your stay because of personal reasons – health, family emergencies etc – and you let us know up to 2 weeks (prior to your check-in date) in advance, we will refund the entire amount.
- If you wish to cancel your stay because of personal reasons – health, family emergencies etc – and you let us know within the last 2 weeks (prior to your check-in date), we will refund the entire amount or part of it, if and only if we are able to sell your booked room nights to other guests on that short notice.
Dos & Don’ts
Here’s some handy, good to know information to help you make the most of your stay with us.
- Check-in is at 2PM and Check-out is at 11AM.
- We take bookings for minimum 2 nights stay. We do not offer our rooms for just a night’s stay.
- We have payment gateway on our website. And we also accept payment by Cards & in Cash.
- The indoor restaurant and guest rooms are strictly non-smoking areas. You may step out in to the balcony to light one up. We reserve the right to fine up to INR 5000 in case anyone is found smoking indoors.
- All main meals are served only in the restaurant area. We only serve select snacks, tea and coffee in our rooms. We would appreciate if you didn’t carry any food and beverages to your rooms.
- We do not allow outside food to be brought in to our premises.
- The entire property is wi-fi enabled. Just ask for the password.
- We provide daily housekeeping service on request. Please leave your room keys behind if you want us to make up your room.
- Our rooms are ideally meant for 2 adults, the Tariffs too are appointed for up to double occupancy. If you do need to accommodate another person in your room, we will charge as follows (this includes sleeping arrangement on a roll away cot & complimentary breakfast):
– 5 – 18 years: INR 1500 per night
– Above 18 years: INR 2500 per night
- We are not infant / toddler friendly. We do not have any play area or ideas to engage young ones. Also we do not have any staff to attend to them. Please let us know in advance if you have any specific requirements, if you need our kitchen to prepare special baby food or if you want milk at certain hours etc. Also we would request you to kindly ensure that your young ones do not damage our property / amenities.
- Our team is not trained to attend to your child’s needs and safety. We urge you not to leave them unattended.
- Accommodation for your driver can be arranged at INR 500 per night.
- Sorry, we do not entertain Maids on our property.
- We’re a dog friendly property. Our resident labrador, Joey, is always happy to welcome playdates. Your dog can accompany you in your room when you stay with us, just don’t let him/her sleep on our guest bed. Also we can prepare regular meals for your dog at a nominal extra charge.
- Everyone has a right to a peaceful good night’s sleep. We really do not entertain any guests playing loud music or being noisy at nights.
- We can set up a private Bon Fire in your room’s garden area on cold nights at an extra charge of INR 800.
- Meal timings are as follows:
– Breakfast: 9AM to 11AM
– Lunch: 1PM to 3PM
– Dinner: 8PM to 10PM
– Snacks can be ordered in between these hours as well. Our kitchen closes at 10 PM sharp.
- Breakfast is complimentary. Lunch, Dinner, other snacks and beverages can be ordered as per our à la carte Menu.
- Our restaurant is open to non-resident guests as well. In case you do wish to invite some friends, do let us know in advance and we will make arrangements accordingly.
- We serve Sheesha in our restaurant and it can also be set up in your room’s balcony or garden at INR 500 per serving. We will not serve Sheesha inside your room.
- We charge 10% Service Fee on your Food, Beverage & Sheesha bills. This is not mandatory and we will waive it off if you are not happy with our service. Just let us know.